||Wired||Wired Pro||Wireless||Wireless Pro
|Anti Vandal Protection||no||yes||no||yes
|Maintenance Frequency||3 years||5 years||6 month||1 year
|Multi Users Control||no||yes||no||yes
|Control via phone||yes||no||yes||no
|Control Via Phone||yes||no||yes||no
- this specifies maintenance frequency expectations. For example replacing batteries, testing sensors etc.
Anti Vandal Protection
- the alarm has a built in protection against sensors and alarm tamper.
Multi Users Control
- defines whether the alarm system can have different password for arming and disarming. This is extremely useful for large organizations to remove and add employees to the alarm system quickly and efficiently.
- you can connect your system to an existing landline or mobile network to quickly notify you for alarm events.
- the scheduler allows you arm and disarm the system at a given time. This simplifies the alarm control and avoids human error when the last person leaving the premises forgets to arm the system.
- the LCD keyboard is used for manual arming and disarming of the system and reading the system logs. Most advanced keyboards have a tag reader which allows arming and disarming the system using portable plastic tag.
- when the system supports a keyboard with proximity key tag reader, you can use them for simplified arming and disarming instead of using set password. This avoids false alarms on occasions where the user forgets the password.
- you can arm and disarm the system using a portable keyfob remote control
Control via phone
- some alarm systems that support landline of GSM dialer allow you to dial the alarm system directly. After providing the user password you can arm or disarm the system remotely.
- the alarm system keeps a log for different events - arming and disarming time for each user, motion sensors functions, last alarm event etc.
- with this module you can set the alarm to control and electrical appliance in your premises. For example it would be very practical to set the lights when the alarm is triggered.
-this module amplifies the wireless signal so it allows you to cover large areas or for building with thick walls.