The all in one solution for your business.
For any enquiries please call 08455 271771
Cost efficiency and reliability, how does this description fit to your vision of a solid server support?
Vip Consult is the IT Miracle, which will make all your wishes come true!
How will we boost your business?
The technical knowledge combined with the long experience of our team has made it possible for us to provide remote and onsite IT support service. We are able to support different operating systems from Linux , Windows server 2003 , Windows server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2, Windows virtual server.
We take pride in responding quickly and adequately to all sorts of faults that may occur as well as taking care of everything beforehand that may lead to a problem.
Briefly speaking we will take care of your Server management
, and Server security
along with Server monitoring
. As mentioned earlier taking all the measures against an eventual problem is crucial for us, thus we will install an appropriate UPS system
that will ensure no data loss or OS corruption, even a sudden mains power loss. Through this system your office based server is fully protected!
All that on reasonable prices!
Businesses all over the United Kingdom count on us to deliver and sustain a proper IT support for them. Always performing properly and satisfying our customers with the highest quality of service
is more than our goal, it is our responsibility!
Choose us and forget about troubles, we will take care of everything!
- Supporting your system
- Protecting your system
- Updating your system
As a leading IT centre we know what is in your best interest and we know which is the most cost effective and reliable solution for your server configuration and maintenance. We are well aware of all the hardware or software upgrades your server may require. We take full responsibility for the choices we make and the following consequences! In case something goes wrong, do not panic!
We offer fast response to any accident and quick resolution through a remote assistance over the internet.
In the following paragraphs you can check our prices for the different services we offer:
One time accident:
Onsite visits for any location of up to 100miles from Bournemouth - £30 per hour
Remote assistance - £25 per hour
The shortest period for subscription to our services is up to 6 months.
To keep you fully informed with all the day to day activities we perform for each of the packages, a description is following:
Subscription for our monthly server support (24x7):
Windows server - all incidents are resolved within 3-5 hours
Windows server priority - all incidents are resolved within 30min-60min
- £100 per month - up to 5 hours maintenance and support
- £180 per month - up to 10 hours maintenance and support
Linux server - all incidents are resolved within 3-5 hours
- £190 per month - up to 5 hours maintenance and support
- £290 per month -up to 10 hours maintenance and support
Linux server priority - all incidents are resolved within 30min-60min
- £80 per month - up to 5 hours maintenance and support
- £150 per month - up to 10 hours maintenance and support
- £150 per month - up to 5 hours maintenance and support
- £250 per month - up to 10 hours maintenance and support
All you need is one phone call and you are in safe hands - 08455 271771
Our extensive knowledge and experience within all areas of the computing industry allows us to provide you with the IT support your business deserves.
- Check event log of every server, fix/try to fix as needed.
- Creating new directories, shares, and security groups, new accounts, disabling/deleting old accounts, managing account policies.
- Make sure backup runs and verify the files.
- Check for free space on all servers, for file pollution and quotas.
- Ensure that all server services are running.
- Ensure that anti-virus definitions are up-to-date.
- Keep Service Pack and Hot fixes current.
- Check Print Queues.
- Keep a log of everything you have fixed or performed maintenance on.
- Permissions and files system management where appropriate.
- Backups - ensure that backups are being performed nightly and verify their successful completion. The top 10 rules of system administration on any operating system are:
- Clean Servers, check for .tmp files, jetdb files, etc.
- Implement any new policy, permission, logon script, or scheduled server modification.
- Reboot Servers if needed.
- Keep up-to-date on IT news regarding networks and security.
- Evaluate software for System Admin purposes.
- Performance Monitoring/Capacity Planning- Budgeting for the future.
- Uptime/Downtime reports.
- Audit network for unauthorized changes.
Initial or Occasionally:
- Change Service Account Passwords, this could be done quarterly.
- Extended testing backups with restores.
- Maintaining applicable Service Level Agreements.
- Managing off-site storage of backup tapes, whether you take them home or a service picks them up.
- Periodically reviewing all of the above, is documentation up to date?
- Has the Disaster Recovery Plan been updated to reflect changes in the environment?
- Periodically reviewing workload.
- Periodically review company technical environment. How can it be improved?
- Run defrag and chkdsk on all drives. Review audit policies, audit user rights and privileged local and global groups.
- Test disaster recovery process to an alternate site, in case of emergency.
- Test the backup restore procedure.
- Get a performance baseline for things like %Processor Time, Page filing, Disk Queues.
: Most HDD last 5-7 years depending on the usage so make sure you have a reliable backup system.
As part of our service we will setup regular backup system to avoid long downtimes in case of HDD failures!
Contact us now and you will get your immediate remote and onsite support!