The all in one solution for your business.
Cost efficiency and reliability, how does this description fit to your vision of a solid server support?
How will we boost your business?The technical knowledge combined with the long experience of our team has made it possible for us to provide remote and onsite IT support service. We are able to support different operating systems from Linux , Windows server 2003 , Windows server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2, Windows virtual server.
We take pride in responding quickly and adequately to all sorts of faults that may occur as well as taking care of everything beforehand that may lead to a problem.
Briefly speaking we will take care of your Server management , and Server security along with Server monitoring . As mentioned earlier taking all the measures against an eventual problem is crucial for us, thus we will install an appropriate UPS system that will ensure no data loss or OS corruption, even a sudden mains power loss. Through this system your office based server is fully protected!
Choose us and forget about troubles, we will take care of everything!
- Supporting your system
- Protecting your system
- Updating your system
As a leading IT centre we know what is in your best interest and we know which is the most cost effective and reliable solution for your server configuration and maintenance. We are well aware of all the hardware or software upgrades your server may require. We take full responsibility for the choices we make and the following consequences! In case something goes wrong, do not panic! We offer fast response to any accident and quick resolution through a remote assistance over the internet.
- Onsite support for any location of up to 20 miles from Bournemouth - callout charge £120 (covers 2h)
- Remote support - £50 per hour
5 hours IT support for up to 5 computers or servers
- Standard subscription - £220 per month
- Priority subscription - £440 per month
10 hours IT support for up to 10 computers or servers
- Standard subscription - £450 per month
- Priority subscription - £900 per month
15 hours IT support covering up to 15 computers or servers
- Standard subscription - £690 per month
- Priority subscription - £1380 per month
30 hours IT support for up to 30 computers or servers
- Standard subscription - £1250 per month -
- Priority subscription - £2500 per month
* Standard subscription - 99% of all software incidents are handled within 6-12 hours (Mon -Fri :10am - 6pm)
* Priority subscription- 99% of all incidents are handled within 1-2h (7 days a week : 10am - 22pm)
- Instant contact vie phone/email/chat
- Monthly Time Report to show how support hours have been used
- Customer portal to monitor helpdesk and services
- Discount on additional services, including training and project work
- Remote connection support
- Onsite support
- Telephone & Email Helpdesk Support
- System upgrades and maintenance advise and planning
- £99 per month - Standard monitoring - Backups and HDD monitoring
- £199 per month - Advanced monitoring - Backups and HDD monitoring,Server Performance Check,
Hardware Diagnostics, Server Roles and Features monitoring
- Check event log of every server, fix/try to fix as needed.
- Creating new directories, shares, and security groups, new accounts, disabling/deleting old accounts, managing account policies.
- Make sure backup runs and verify the files.
- Check for free space on all servers, for file pollution and quotas.
- Ensure that all server services are running.
- Ensure that anti-virus definitions are up-to-date.
- Keep Service Pack and Hot fixes current.
- Check Print Queues.
- Keep a log of everything you have fixed or performed maintenance on.
- Permissions and files system management where appropriate.
- Backups - ensure that backups are being performed nightly and verify their successful completion. The top 10 rules of system administration on any operating system are:
- Clean Servers, check for .tmp files, jetdb files, etc.
- Implement any new policy, permission, logon script, or scheduled server modification.
- Reboot Servers if needed.
- Keep up-to-date on IT news regarding networks and security.
- Evaluate software for System Admin purposes.
- Performance Monitoring/Capacity Planning- Budgeting for the future.
- Uptime/Downtime reports.
- Audit network for unauthorized changes.
- Change Service Account Passwords, this could be done quarterly.
- Extended testing backups with restores.
- Maintaining applicable Service Level Agreements.
- Managing off-site storage of backup tapes, whether you take them home or a service picks them up.
- Periodically reviewing all of the above, is documentation up to date?
- Has the Disaster Recovery Plan been updated to reflect changes in the environment?
- Periodically reviewing workload.
- Periodically review company technical environment. How can it be improved?
- Run defrag and chkdsk on all drives. Review audit policies, audit user rights and privileged local and global groups.
Initial or Occasionally:
- Test disaster recovery process to an alternate site, in case of emergency.
- Test the backup restore procedure.
- Get a performance baseline for things like %Processor Time, Page filing, Disk Queues.
TIP : Most HDD last 5-7 years depending on the usage so make sure you have a reliable backup system.
As part of our service we will setup regular backup system to avoid long downtimes in case of HDD failures!
Contact us now and you will get your immediate remote and onsite support!