APPLE, iPad, iPhone Repair by Post
  • Over 9000 Repairs
  • Certified Specialists
  • 15 Years Experience
  • 3 Months Warranty
  • 99% Success Rate
Dedicated Repair
Center in Bournemouth
GET IT DONE TODAY - CALL NOW
08455 271771, 01202 232240
£10 Discount if booked before 12pm
LATEST PROJECTS BOOK NOW
PC Repairs - Toshiba, Dell, Acer, HP
  • Over 9000 Repairs
  • Certified Specialists
  • 15 Years Experience
  • 3 Months Warranty
  • 99% Success Rate
Dedicated Repair
Center in Bournemouth
GET IT DONE TODAY - CALL NOW
08455 271771, 01202 232240
£10 Discount if booked before 12pm
CHECK PRICES BOOK NOW

Memtest86+ Ram memory diagnostic tool


blank
/sites/default/files/styles/560-350-s/public/software/images/memtest86-1.jpg/sites/default/files/styles/560-350-s/public/software/images/memtest86-2.jpg
Publisher's Website
Download

Software License:

Free

Software Category:

Diagnostic

Rating: 
5

Publisher's Description: 
Memtest86 and Memtest86+ are open source memory test software programs designed to test and stress test an x86 architecture computer's random access memory (RAM) for errors. Each tries to verify that the RAM will accept and correctly retain arbitrary patterns of data written to it, and that there are no errors where different bits of memory interact, and there are no conflicts between memory addresses.

Our Review: 
For best results use the DOS version with a bootable disk. For 1gb ram it takes about 20 minuntes for a coimplete test and for best results wait for 2 complete loops. 70% of all faults detected with this tool are bacues of a faulty memory and the other 30% are cased by coroded or loose memry slot connectors. It works by testing each block on the memory stick and it work fine on 99% of all computers we have tested. It detects the speed , capacity and in some cases the make of the memory.